Global Campaign Management
Translation & Localization
- Working with us
E-Learning & Training
Representing Foreign Companies
We welcome all translators to join our AIM family. We take care to find the right people for the right job so if you feel you have what it takes to be a part of our family, please feel free to fill out the forms below:
For Turkish/English translators looking for a full time position at AIM please click here
For all other supplier's positions please enter your details as a 'Service Provider' in our database via our online system here
We are on the look out for project coordinators based in Istanbul. If you are interested please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as stating any experience you have in the translation industry.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for ALL TRANSLATORS
Translators who carry out work work for AIM Consulting will be be assumed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions as follows:
- Translator agrees to provide services in accordance to AIM Consulting’s specifications, to complete all assignments previously accepted by Translator and to have work reviewed by AIM Consulting and/or an independent third party. If it is determined that the Translator has returned sub-standard or incomplete work, AIM Consulting has the right to withhold and/or reduce payment.
- The Translator understands that during an assignment the Translator must adhere to deadlines and project requirements as delineated by AIM Consulting and provide summaries of services upon request.
Confidentiality and Ownership:
- The Translator understands that s/he will, in the course of providing services to the company, be exposed to and have access to sensitive and confidential matters, and that the Translator is required to maintain strict confidentiality over all products, designs and matters which come to the Translator’s attention through this office directly or indirectly. The Translator agrees that s/he shall not, during or at any time following the execution of this work for AIM, use or disclose in any manner any AIM Consulting confidential information or the information of a AIM Consulting client.
- Translator agrees that all AIM Consulting and client information is the property of AIM Consulting and/or their client and should not be disclosed without the express written consent of AIM Consulting and their client.
- Translator shall not attempt to contact directly any client to whom the Translator was referred by AIM Consulting without prior written consent from AIM Consulting’s senior management.
- Translator agrees not to induce or attempt to influence, directly or indirectly, any employee of AIM Consulting to terminate his/her employment and work for the Translator or any other entity.
- To the extent any inventions, technologies, reports, memoranda, studies, writings, exhibits or other materials prepared by the Translator in the performance of services for AIM Consulting include materials subject to copyright protection, such materials have been specially commissioned by AIM Consulting and they shall be deemed “work for hire” as such term is defined under U.S. law. To the extent any such materials do not qualify as “work for hire” under applicable law, and to the extent they include materials subject to copyright, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights protection, the Translator hereby assigns to AIM Consulting all rights, title, and interest in and to all such materials. To the extent Translator has any rights in the same, Translator hereby waives all enforcement of such rights.
- The Translator agrees to immediately refuse cooperation and/or notify AIM Consulting in case of any conflicts of interest.
- The Translator agrees not to discuss any negotiated compensation (NC) received from AIM Consulting with representatives from any organization other than AIM Consulting. Any discussion of NC with clients or any other linguists working with AIM Consulting is strictly prohibited.
- Translator agrees not to discuss any payments/fees/compensation on interpretation or on-site jobs with clients or other linguists working with AIM Consulting.
- Translator agrees not to discuss any potential jobs, documents, projects with other service providers without the written consent of AIM Consulting.
Any breach to these conditions will be reason for legal action.